APA On Demand 2021
Program End Date: May 4, 2023
- Describe new research findings in psychiatry and neuroscience and how they may impact practice
- Apply quality improvement strategies to improve clinical care
- Provide culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Describe the utility of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatment options
- Integrate knowledge of current psychiatry into discussions with patients
- Identify barriers to care, including health service delivery issues
Program Planners and Presenters
Method of Participation
and CME Certificate / Certificate of Participation
This product includes selected CME-eligible sessions. To view which sessions are CME-eligible, select “Browse by CME Eligible”. You must be online and logged into APA On Demand 2021 to claim CME credit.
To receive CME or a Certificate of Participation for this product, you must:
- Purchase the product.
- View the CME info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching a CME-eligible session.
- Watch the CME-eligible sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the evaluation for that session.
- Complete the Evaluation by clicking the CME Evaluation button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must answer all questions on the evaluation.
- Generate and print your CME certificate or Certificate of Participation.
Note: You must read the CME Information for the session, watch all presentations in the session and complete the evaluation of each session to receive credit. However, you do not have to view an entire session at once or complete an evaluation at the same time. You can complete an evaluation at any time after watching a session. The certificate generated will be cumulative and will list all sessions/evaluations completed.
Medium or Combination
of Media Used
APA On Demand 2021 is available in the following formats:
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- USB Drive
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones
Hardware / Software Requirements
Provider Contact Information
of Education Contact Information