APA On Demand 2020
Program Release Date: April 26, 2020
Program End Date: April 25, 2022
- Describe new research findings in psychiatry and neuroscience and how they may impact practice
- Apply quality improvement strategies to improve clinical care
- Provide culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Describe the utility of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatment options
- Integrate knowledge of current psychiatry into discussions with patients
- Identify barriers to care, including health service delivery issues
Program Planners and Presenters
Method of Participation
and CME Certificate / Certificate of Participation
- Purchase the product.
- View the CME info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching a CME-eligible session.
- Watch the CME-eligible sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the evaluation for that session.
- Complete the Evaluation by clicking the CME Evaluation button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must answer all questions on the evaluation.
- Generate and print your CME certificate or Certificate of Participation.
Medium or Combination
of Media Used
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- USB Drive
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones