The 2019 APA Annual Meeting on Demand is a digital library with over 350 hours of the best sessions from the 2019 APA Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA. All sessions include fully synchronized audio and slides. APA Annual Meeting on Demand offers selected sessions with CME credit available.
Program Release Date: May 19, 2019
Program End Date: May 18, 2021
Upon completing this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe new research findings in psychiatry and neuroscience and how they may impact practice
- Apply quality improvement strategies to improve clinical care
- Provide culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Describe the utility of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatment options
- Integrate knowledge of current psychiatry into discussions with patients
- Identify barriers to care, including health service delivery issues
Psychiatrists, psychiatrists in training, and other clinicians
The American Psychiatric Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 73.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Non-physician Health Care Professionals: The APA acknowledges non-physician participation in this educational activity through a certificate of participation. The activity has been designated for up to 73.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Disclosures: Program Planners and Presenters
Tristan Gorrindo, M.D., Director, APA Division of Education has no financial interest in or affiliation with any commercial interests or manufacturers that produce, market, re-sell, or distribute health care goods or services associated with or discussed in these activities, and that have been held within the past 12 months.
Ann Thomas, Annual Meeting On Demand Program Manager, APA Division of Education has no financial interest in or affiliation with any commercial interests or manufacturers that produce, market, re-sell, or distribute health care goods or services associated with or discussed in these activities, and that have been held within the past 12 months.
Presenters’ disclosures are included in the preliminary statement accompanying each CME-eligible session. You should view this statement prior to participating in the session.
Method of Participation and CME Certificate/Certificate of Participation
This product includes selected CME-eligible sessions. To view which sessions are CME-eligible, select “Browse by CME Eligible”. You must be online and logged into 2019 APA Annual Meeting on Demand to claim CME credit.
To receive CME or a Certificate of Participation for this product, you must:
- Purchase the product.
- View the CME info and session-specific Learning Objectives which will display before you are able to begin watching a CME-eligible session.
- Watch the CME-eligible sessions of your choosing. You must watch all presentations in a session before completing the evaluation for that session.
- Complete the Evaluation by clicking the CME Evaluation button next to the session name above the presentation viewing window. You must answer all questions on the evaluation.
- Generate and print your CME certificate or Certificate of Participation.
Note: You should not claim credit for an On Demand session if you claimed credit for the same session at the Live Meeting. You must read the CME Information for the session, watch all presentations in the session and complete the evaluation of each session to receive credit. However, you do not have to view an entire session at once or complete an evaluation at the same time. You can complete an evaluation at any time after watching a session. The certificate generated will be cumulative and will list all sessions/evaluations completed.
Medium or Combination of Media Used
2019 APA Annual Meeting on Demand is available in the following formats:
- Online access with downloadable MP3 files
- USB Drive
- Mobile version for most tablets and smartphones
For a complete list of system requirements, visit APA.OnDemand.org and click System Requirements.
Provider Contact Information
For Customer Support, contact support@OnDemand.org or (818) 844-3299; Toll Free: (800) 501-2303 (U.S.A. only). Support hours of Operation 7:30-4:30 PST.
APA Division of Education Contact Information
American Psychiatric Association
Division of Education
800 Maine Avenue SW, Suite 900