The APA Annual Meeting On Demand program contains more than 350 hours of presentations from the 2015 APA Annual Meeting. These sessions are intended to highlight important new advances occurring in the field of psychiatry involving selected disorders or treatment. Watch presenters' slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session. The American Psychiatric Association offers physicians the opportunity to earn CME credits that may be applied to board and state-level licensing requirements by watching accredited APA Annual Meeting On Demand sessions.
Features of APA On Demand include:
- Secure online access: Watch from any computer or mobile device
- Advanced Search: Find any word on any slide
- Recently Viewed: Revisit presentations and pick up where you left off
- Downloadable MP3 audio files (listen to presentations on-the-go)
- CME available
- Complimentary USB drive for offline access2